Quiz 12th July 2011
1. Where was Elvis Presley's daytime job which he left on this day?
2. Who wrote 'I can't stop loving you?'
3. Where did the Rollin' Stones make their live debut?
4. Name the drummer who filled in for Ringo on their Australian Tour
5. Who had the hit In the year 2525
6. What was Johnny Nash's only UK No1?
7. Which American singer died of cancer this day 1979 aged 31?
8. Who left his wife for an 18 year old Russian cocktail waitress?
9. Who recorded the song the Harlem Shuffle?
10.Which female singer with Fleetwood Mac was born this day in 1943